Unleash your powerful self and reawaken the inner fighter with this powerful, legendary design that will make you feel ready to go on a thrilling adventure! In a world full of fashion trends and copycats, dare to be different and follow your own path: the warrior path!
- The perfect gift for gamers, storytellers, wanderers, witchers and dragon tamers!
- Each model is hand drawn, created from scratch with graphic tablet and dedicated programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Original illustrations inspired by the Romanian folklore, in a personal, creative interpretation
- Colourful design which will transpose you into the realm of legends
- Amazing details, folk patterns and old symbols with magical connotation
The Dacian Warrior - The one protected by the Spirit of the White Wolf
The Dacians were the ancient inhabitants of the Romanian territory, in the period starting from 10th century BC. Fierce warriors, the Dacians were calling themselves “Wolves”,from a god or a legendary ancestor who used to take the form of a white, totemic wolf. Their flag, Draco, is a combination of a dragon-like snake and a wolf. The flag was held up into the wind, or above the head of a horseman, where it filled with air and gave the impression it was alive, while making a shrill sound as the wind passed through its strips of material.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe!
It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center