Release your playful, feminine energy with this exuberant design! If you are a fan of casual, colourful style, this is the perfect fit for you: combine it with your favorite wardrobe items and you’ll get a refreshing, joyful outlook!
- Each model is hand drawn, created from scratch with graphic tablet and dedicated programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Original illustrations inspired by the Romanian folklore, in a personal, creative interpretation
- Vivid colors which will transpose you and everyone else around into a beautiful fairytale
- Amazing details, folk patterns and delicate ethnic ornaments
Sanzienele - The Joyful Spirits of the Nature
They are good fairies, depicted as virgin maids who wear flower crowns.
Sanzienele are celebrated on June 24, a day that coincides with the summer solstice.
Even nowadays there are many rituals dedicated to Sanziene: in some areas, the most beautiful maidens in the village dress in white and spend all day picking Yellow Bedstraw flowers, also known as Sanziene, and braiding floral crowns. It is also said that, during that night, the heavens open up, making it the strongest night for magic spells, especially for the love ones.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe!
It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center