You always wanted a distinct mug, no one can borrow. Now you have it! Bring it to your office and we guarantee you that none of your workmates would dare to touch it cause Beware! This is the Mug of The Fierceful Warrior!
- Each item is hand drawn, created from scratch with graphic tablet and dedicated programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Original illustrations inspired by the Romanian folklore, in a personal, creative and modern interpretation
- Vivid colors which will transpose you into a legendary realm
- Amazing details, folk patterns and delicate ethnic ornaments
The Dacian Warrior - The one protected by the Spirit of the White Wolf
The Dacians were the ancient inhabitants of the Romanian territory, in the period starting from 10th century BC. Fierce warriors, the Dacians were calling themselves “Wolves”, from a god or a legendary ancestor who used to take the form of a white, totemic wolf. Their flag, Draco, is a combination of a dragon-like snake and a wolf. The flag was held up into the wind, or above the head of a horseman, where it filled with air and gave the impression it was alive, while making a shrill sound as the wind passed through its strips of material.
You've now found the perfect mug to kickstart your day!
Add a splash of color to your morning coffee or tea ritual! These ceramic mugs not only have a beautiful design on them, but also a colorful rim, handle, and inside, so the mug is bound to spice up your mug rack.
• Height: 3.85" (9.8 cm)
• Diameter: 3.35" (8.5 cm)
• White print area
• Color rim, inside, and handle
• 11 oz - 325 ml
We offer FREE shipping for a limited time only.
You can click HERE to read more about our shipping details.