You send your picture, choose a city name and we are turning you into a Casa de Papel hand drawn avatar that will be printed on your t-shirt!
How it’s working:
- Upload the picture by using the "Click here to Upload" button.
- Choose your Cartoon Style
- Add your Code Name (e.g. Vienna)
- Wait the upload to complete and click on “Add to cart”
- Include any special request in the “Add a note to your order” section
- Check Out to Complete your order!
Get your original hand drawn illustration!
Each item is unique: they are hand drawn from your photos using graphic tablets!
We are NOT using softwares and applications to do our job instantly, just our skills and creativity with vivid colors and amazing details!
Make sure you upload a good quality picture where the main character is not blurred or in the distance - the more detailed your picture will be, the better it will get for us to redraw it!
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe.
It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Choose From 4 Different Styles:
Do you need any Help?
If you have any trouble uploading your picture or completing the order feel free to contact us by clicking here or open the chat in the right corner of the page and we will be happy to help you and assist you step by step.
Note: It takes 2-7 days (WD) to draw an illustration, so keep an eye on your email/phone to find out when it’s done.
We will send you as soon as possible a preview to see how it will be printed on your item.
After we receive your written approval, your item will be processed and delivered to you!
- 100% ring-spun cotton (black, white and navy color)
- Sport grey color is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark heather color is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
Need Help Choosing Your Size? Check Here!