Tap into your mystical, unpredictable inner side with this legendary design! Let originality be your label: this piece of clothing, with its vibrant colours and powerful symbolism, it’s the cherry on the top of a casual outfit!
- The perfect gift for gamers, storytellers, wanderers, witchers and dragon tamers!
- Each model is hand drawn, created from scratch with graphic tablet and dedicated programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Original illustrations inspired by the Romanian folklore, in a personal, creative interpretation
- Colourful design which will transpose you into the realm of legends
- Amazing details, folk patterns and old symbols with magical connotation
Solomonarul - The Dragon Rider and the Master of Storms
The Solomonari were regarded as dragon-riders able to control the weather, causing thunder, rain, or hail to fall. They are said to be tall, red-haired wizards, wearing long robes. Their magic instruments were an iron ax and a book of wisdom. The Solomonari, by some accounts, were recruited from the normal people and taught their magic underground. It is also said that the apprentices had to avoid on any cost the rays of the sun for the 7-year duration of their study.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe!
It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center